Thank you for your interest in Gems Of Yoga RYT 200 hours
Yoga Teacher Training Course and Student Immersion.
Please print out, complete, and return your application via email or
in-person to Admin @ GOY in Dubai, UAE.
Gems Of Yoga, Suite 1701, White Crown Tower,
Next to Bateel Cafe, Trade Center 1,
Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O.Box 37301, Dubai, UAE.
Please submit your Application prior to the application deadline :
Wednesday, June, 15th, 2016
If you have any questoin regarding Application, please contact Sunita Bhalla @ : email@example.com
Please submit this application form with Dhs.1000/- non refundable to be adjusted in your tution fee to register your serious intent.
Application to the Gems of Yoga program is competitive. In addition to the application you will need to schedule a session with the director of the program so that your level of practice can be assessed and discussed. Applicants may be required to attend sessions prior to beginning the program to make up for discrepancies.
1. Proof of having done yoga before
2. Passport copy with visa page
3. 2 passport size photograph
4. Essay on your inspiration for RYT200/RYT100 hrs.
5. Please sign the waiver form.
5. Please sign the code of conduct form for Yoga Teacher Training after reading it when you come for your first session.
Closing date of application June, 15th, 2016
The applicant must first submit the filled application form with non-refundable Dhs. 1000/- fees that
would be adjusted in your tuition fees.
The payment can be made by cash or credit card at Gems Of Yoga Sheikh Zayed Road Studio.
Release and Waiver of Liability
1. I warrant that I am over 18 years of age, in good health, and have no physical or mental condition that would prevent me or render it inadvisable for me to participate in the yoga intensive and teacher’s training program.
2. In consideration of receiving permission to participate in this program, I, for myself and for my personal representatives, heirs and next of kin, hereby agree to release and discharge from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all claims I may have against any person or entity involved with this program in any manner, including but not limited to the Gems Of Yoga, Sunita Bhalla, Dr. Sanjay Sharma and each of their agents, employees, students and representatives, as a result of any injury or damage, including death, sustained by me or to my property while participating in this program, whether caused by the negligence of any of the above named parties or others, and whether foreseen or unforeseen.
3. I understand that not all yoga exercises or practices are suitable for everyone and that participation in the suggested exercises and practices may result in injury. With the knowledge that any of these exercises and practices can result in injury, I hereby expressly assume all risks associated with participation in this program, including the risk of injury or damage resulting from performing any of these exercises and practices.
4. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless any of the above named parties from any claim by or against me arising out of my participation in this program, including all of their attorney’s fees and costs.
5. I understand that the instruction and advice presented in this program is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and counseling, and that one should consult a physician prior to the start of any new exercises or practices. I consent to and permit emergency treatment, medical or otherwise, in the event of injury or illness. I further release all persons associated with this program in any manner from any claim whatsoever on account of treatment or service rendered to me during this program.
I understand that as explained should I be accepted to attend the Gems Of yoga Teacher Training, I will be evaluated using these criteria. I accept by entering a date below and submitting this form, that this validates my application with an electronic signature.